(What You Receive)
- A Ficus villosa (AKA Shaggy-leaved Fig) Stem Cutting -
(Plant & Care)
- Easy to care for -
- Keep the plant under proper lighting during the day -
- Keep your terrarium/vivarium at a high humidity to ensure the best growth -
- All plants come packaged in a sealed plastic bag in moist Sphagnum Moss -
- When planting the stem cutting, just place the stem of the plant into some moist substrate -
- Native to South East Asia from India to Indonesia & the Philippines, the Ficus villosa (AKA Shaggy-leaved Fig) is an uncommon, exotic plant species in the family Moraceae. It's is an elegant & beautiful easy to grow plant for beginners or longtime vivarium, terrarium & houseplant hobbyists.
The plants stem will root & grow straight from your vivarium's, terrarium's or pots substrate. It does very well with poison dart frogs or any of your vivarium or terrarium critters; in a very still and moist environment. It truly is an eye catcher, having unique heart shaped hairy leaves with red, bronze, light & dark green colorful hues (varying in different climates/lighting). Such an extravagant plant would be a great addition to any collection.