(What You Receive)
- A Ficus sp. Borneo Stem Cutting -
(Plant & Care)
- Easy to care for -
- Trim a couple of leaves at the base before planting -
- Keep the plant under proper lighting during the day -
- Keep your terrarium/vivarium at a high humidity to ensure the best growth -
- All plants come packaged in a sealed plastic bag in moist Sphagnum Moss -
- When planting the stem cutting, just place the stem of the plant into some moist substrate -
- Native to Borneo, a giant, rugged island in Southeast Asia’s Malay Archipelago, the Ficus sp. Borneo is beautiful little trailing plant. It's a very unique exotic plant species in the family Moraceae. It's is a great easy & slow growing plant for beginners or longtime vivarium, terrarium & houseplant hobbyists.
The plants stem will root & grow straight from your vivarium's, terrarium's or pots substrate. It does very well with poison dart frogs or any of your vivarium or terrarium critters; in a very still and moist environment. It truly is an eye catcher, with deep to light green hardy leaves & more of a woodier stem than many other Ficus. It's a low growing plant with a trailing growth habit that will form a thick covering over anything in it's path. Such an extravagant plant that would be a great addition to any collection.